Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Shopping, packing & essay writing

This time two weeks today I will just have landed at Durban airport! Time is flying by now as leaving draws near. My time is split between starting to gather things for packing, working out what I need and going shopping for it and trying to write an essay. The essay seems to be coming together slowly at the moment but I have started it which is a good feeling. The pressure is on though with only a week and a bit to get it done. As you can see the packing and organisning also needs some work..

I am now directly in touch with the project in South Africa via email and starting to find out a bit more about it and what I will be doing. I will fill you in when I know more... My living arrangements are now sorted though. I will spend the first month living with a Canadian family who work on the project and the second month I will move into a house with the three month team who arrive in May. I'm really excited about it as it will be great to be living with other people rather than on my own, especially as I get settled into a new country and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment