This week is the start of two weeks here at Cliff College. This first week is my set week as part of my MA with lectures every day. Its always strange adapting to student life so the first day was a shock getting back into the world of constant lectures and academic debate. Today though it all feels more natural and I'm enjoying the challenge but also its really great to see everyone again.
I have two essays to complete in the next ten weeks as part of this module. Unfortunately my baggage allowance for SA will not enable me to take the 30 odd books I need for essays so I am booked in for a further 3 days here next week, to study, use the library etc. I need to get some serious reading done in those few days and it would be great to get some writing done too. It is also nice being here as it has slowed down the pace a bit, after a busy week post leaving work. Cliff is also in beautiful surroundings and so daily bombards me with wonder at the God of Creation who we serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment