This is the house I am staying in, I am living with a family. The parents are Dan and Kerry and they have two children Jeremy and Abigail. I also work with Dan he is the centre manager at the project. I have a guest room which is attached at the back of the house, this is the way in with my lovely hire car and a picture of the inside.
This is Seed of Hope where I work.
This is the view out from the cente over some of the Bhekulwandee (zulu for 'sea view'!) township, towards Amanzimantoti town which is on the other side of the hill along the sea front. As you can see Bhekulwandee is a rural not inner city.
This is the childrens afternoon programme called Simunye Time (zulu for 'we are one') Friday afternoon is games and play hence ths skipping! The lady is Khethiwe one of the teachers in the 4-10yrs group.
Great to have a visual context. Thanks! Have fun...
ReplyDelete